"I am honored and proud to have been elected to and served two terms on the Wallingford Board of Education. I thank you for your past support and ask you again for that support so that I may continue my service.
My experience has increased my enthusiasm for many aspects of education, especially after having served on the Superintendent Search Committee. My knowledge and understanding of the complex BOE budget process has given me an appreciation for the fiscal responsibility required. As for moving forward, I am committed to addressing the needs of the growing ESL (English as a Second Language) population in our schools."
- Wallingford resident since 1987; raised in Orange CT
- Reside on Ivy Street with husband Doug and sons Adam and Alex
- Both sons attend Lyman Hall High School, Adam as a junior and Alex as a freshman
- B.S. Business and Psychology, Russell Sage College in Troy NY
- Formerly in banking industry, last as Vice President in Retail Banking for Fleet Bank (now Bank of America)
- Co-owner of Technical Associates Group with husband Doug. Company performs air and water balancing services for the Commercial HVAC industry
- Have served two terms on the Board of Education
- Presently Chairman of the Operations Committee and serve as board liaison to Diversity in Action.