Craig C. Fishbein
“I am a candidate for Town Council because I believe in limited government; a government based on providing essential services rather than excessive, intrusive regulation. People do not work for the benefit of government, but rather, it is the government that works for the benefit of the people. That is what we have in Wallingford, and we need leadership on the Town Council to retain that philosophy into the future.”
- Lived in Wallingford for almost all of his life
- Married to Rhonda (Berwick), who is employed as a Trainer Specialist at Quest Diagnostics
- Graduate of Sheehan High School, Class of 1983
- B.S. in Marketing from Quinnipiac University
- J.D., Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Practices law at Fishbein Law Firm with his father, focusing on family law
- Wallingford Rotary Club President 2009-2010
- In Rotary, Craig expanded the Dictionary Project (where each Wallingford third grade student is given a dictionary) to provide for thesauri being given to each fifth grade student.
- Parishioner at Most Holy Trinity Church
- Current member of the Wallingford Town Council, serving his first term
Please go to www.fishbeinforcouncil.com and you will find much more information.